What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guitar lessons guide that will take you from Zero to Guitar Hero
- Wanna figure out the secret to 5 decades of rock and pop music? Yup, I’ll show you those chords, how to strum them and the hardest part made easy – how to switch from one to the other!
- Within the first video, you’ll understand exactly where to place your hands, hold your pick and tricks for pushing your fingers in the strings easily!
- Tap into the deeper levels of what it means to be a guitar player – access the vibe and emotion of a song and learn to play from the heart.
- Allow me to unveil the magic and mystery behind great music – learn all the details that add up that separate you from guitar greatness.
- Learn theory and technique by playing classic songs in the style of Albert King, Nirvana, The White Stripes, Joan Jett.
- Ripley’s online system “Guitar Goals” is the equivalent of over $2,500 of private lessons
- Next is getting into classic songs but they are disguised! These are killer finger workouts.
- Learn to read tablature! This allows you to teach yourself your specific, favourite songs.
- Learn how to pick songs and and teach yourself how to play them.
- Your All Access Pass is 100% Guitarist Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Guitar Goals scores 74.58/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://willripley.com/guitargoals/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: willripley.com you’ll also be taken through to willripley.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)